Add me for playing game and other thing! My name are Rafleman!Read more >
I'm sorry but after 28 June 2013 i became inactive on BFH (and on this wiki) for several reasons. I hope that someone can keep the history of war rooms fights! (My next topic on that will be a blog post here, with photos and all! All heil to this wiki)Read more >
As part of the game itself:
- daily claw, it's a nice free bonus!
- War room, encourage to play and anyway give nice free bonus too.
- Not so competitive. BFH can't be taken seriously, come on is a third person shooter with no team/autodamage!
- community anti-hack suggestion
- about an autobalancer in game
- about meters in game
- about BFH and TF2 clones (nice!)
- challenges after the level 30
- server admin management tools (i tried to find them with google, while there is a huge thread on the bfh forum. Often: community forums > google)
- about the levelling system
- Royals are fat
- About freeloaders in the game and the pay 4 win philosophy
- How gcc works
- My war room log and resources
- my war room suggestions
- nice thread about the war room (on early stages 12.05.2013)
Read more >
Run it in node.js .
Read more >
I HAVE BEEN PLAYING BFH FOR 3 YEARS NOW AND I AM ONLY 13 YEARS OLD. I AM NOT A PRO OR ANYTHING BUT I AM A EXELLENT SNIPER (I USE THE M95 AND THE Winter Camo M-21) IT WILL BE GREAT IF YOU ADD ME AS A FRIEND SO WE CAN PLAY EACH OTHER!!! SEE YOU ON THE BATTLEFIELD HEROES!Read more >
Hi guys, just wanted to tell everybody, that I am in tha hut B)Read more >
You can talk here to me, but only about BFH, and wiki!Read more >
Heya, like some may have noticed I'm experimenting on Western Weapons and Halloween Weapons with the table layout and would like to recieve some feedback.
- What color shemes do you prefer for roys, nats and headlines and general background?
- Are the range/speed/explosion stats too much information?
- Which row order is the best? The grouped ones first or last? And where to put and how to present the Black Market weapons?
Skimmed through the categories page. Below I have listed some of the things I noticed and think could be done, to clean it up a bit.
- Battlefield --> deletion or renamed to "Gameplay Styles"
- Battleground --> currently redirects to "Enviroment" (not good)
- Battlepedia --> deletion (Outdated category?)
- Browse --> Top-level Catergory. Needs update/rework
- Gamplay Images (Yes, it's spelled like that)--> deletion. Duplicate
- Capture The Flag (Game Mode) --> deletion. Category seems unnessesary.
- Crate Capture (Game Mode) --> deletion. Category seems unnessesary.
- Tutorial (Game Mode) --> deletion. Category seems unnessesary.
- V2 Vengance (Game Mode) --> deletion. Category seems unnessesary.
- Old weapon structur. Needs rework
The new missions have been bugging me a bit. I'd like to add them, but I having some trouble decoding the string.
- Criteria Event = Do Heroic Moment
- type_id = Specifies what Heroic Moment (list in "InGameEventSettings.con")
- I suspect the lines below have something to with the chests:
- Collect Spare Parts/Spectacles/Radio Equipment : Can't find these anywhere in the files.
- Replace SignatureCheck.js with Sine
- Add Map
- Community Corner - Technical updates?
- Add BackToTop script?
- Tommy's Dapper Typewriter, tommy' s dapper typewriter, Tommys Dapper Typewriter, tommys dapper typewriter
- Sniper Rifles categorised by Speed instead of Range
- 1. Customization Items
- 2. Weapons
- 3. Range
- 3. Speed
- 3. Type
- 2. Weapons
Anyone has ANY idea where I could find weapon ID-s? The info/link could be somewhere avalible :) Maybe seperate page? Oh and could anyone give me some advice how to test snipers?Read more >
This wiki is growing so quickly. Pages are getting done up left, right and centre and BFH:Wiki and M13k0l are doing an awesome job keeping the wiki in tip-top shape.
Hopefully EAsy will see this and give a front page link to the wiki.
It's certainly the most in-depth knowledge you'll find on BFH, even more so than the community forums.
The official status will also help bring in more contributors and audience further adding to an already promising community information sharing site.Read more >
I think i made a mess of categories today.
I will try to avoid linking articles personally until I become more in-sync with the site.
I wanna help NOT hinder :PRead more >
It's the nitty gritty stuff that make a wiki.
That and a stream lined look.
I am trying to update all the wikis rather than creating new stuff.
Item IDs are all done on all item sets now. (Now THAT is grinding)Read more >
I'm unsure about the current weapon structure. The search results for certain weapons aren't leading to the correct page and some complain about the lack of stats.
Solution A: We create one page for each weapon. The huge disadvantage are the redundant information and expenditure of time.
Solution B: More redirects and restructuring/merging the utilisation and history pages.
BFH-Wiki 11:13, October 7, 2011 (UTC)Read more >
As the title sais: Would you like to see any other content beside the current information. Maybe some kind of advanced group/clan support?
Read more >
The only thing I want to exclude are detailed player profiles, this seems vain and produces more trouble than needed. BFH-Wiki 21:03, July 14, 2011 (UTC)