This update caused Vehicle Mayhem, literally. From 25th January 2012 on the streets will be dangerous like never before. The first peaces could be recieved via Claw, short time later the bundles below (without rares) were put in the store. The chance of getting unlimited items randomly in The Claw has been to low in common opinion and so Spare Parts Supply Drops were added in the Hot Deals on 3rd February. Not all of the special items are contained in the drop.
On the same day Fashion Victim Awards returned, it's still running to find the best fashioned wasteland hero.
All Mayhem Weapons are now out, they all are anti-vehicle orientated.
- Although the theme was named "Vehicle Mayhem", the sets still are being called after their original title Wasteland Heroes.
- As usual it seems they took a movie as template: Mad Max 2
- EA Newsletter
- 25th January 2012: Vehilce Mayhem Release Thread
- 25th January 2012: Herolympics - Jeep Throw Event
- 30th January 2012: Vehicle Mayhem Machines Contest
- 31th January 2012: Do you want to see Wasteland Heroes in Supply Drops?
- 2nd February 2012: Vehicle Mayhem Fashion Victim Awards
- 8th February 2012: Vehicle Mayhem Machine's Contest Winners
- 13th February 2012: Vehicle Mayhem Fashion Victim Awards Winners