|→ Click here to edit this article!|
|This article/section requires a Clean-Up. You can reduce the mess on other pages additionally.|
The classic Conquest gamemode is the trademark of the Battlefield series, and the standard in Battlefield Heroes. Try to drop the enemy tickets to 0 by killing your foes. Depending how much flags you own, they'll loose more or less tickets at a time.
Most maps have a start amount of 50-50. Wicked Wake has 75-75, Royal Rumble 70-70 and Inland Invasion 75-100.
To spice this up, across the battlefield there are flags, or control points (Does not apply to Morning Mayhem). These usually pride a certain part of the map, such as the "Windmill" flag on Coastal Clash. By standing close to one of these flags for a short period of time, one or more players can raise his corresponding team's flag upon the pole, and thus "Capture" the control point. By doing so, his team gains at least one of the following benefits:
- Spawn Points: Most flags hosts strategically important spawn points where a fallen player can respawn. By stripping your enemy of his flags, you are also pushing him back into his base.
- Vehicles: Vehicles will spawn close to flags if a team is in control of it.
- Ticket Multiplier: By controlling more flags than your enemy, each death will drain more tickets from their pool. Note: Due to a bug, this does not apply on Buccaneer Bay.
Capturing a flag gives 100 points at maximum over time. The more heroes cap a flag the faster it will be taken, but the less XP you gain. Note that this is a dynamic process. You are rewarded every second for afte the following rule:
Example 1: During the last second the flag raised by 10%, the CaptureToKillRatio (unknown calculation) in the game is about 1 so you get 100XP*10%/1 = 10XP
Example 2: Statpadding, so there are many players and the flag changes much faster (8 players so 80%). On the other hand the CaptureToKillsRatio raises very fast (here 4), because nobody is killed. In one second you could get 100XP*80%/4 = 20XP
Furthermore you're intended to get 25 for killing an enemy within the flag range. This need some experimental validation. 
- 2 awarded to every player reducing the enemy tickets to 45
- 1 awarded to every player reducing the enemy tickets to 30
- 1 awarded to every player reducing the enemy tickets to 15
- 1 awarded to every player reducing the enemy tickets to 5
- 2 awarded to every player reducing the enemy tickets to 1
In a game where both teams reduce their points to 1, both teams get 7 VP for the whole round, this kind of point distribution makes it more common for a winning team to always get 7 VP points while the losing team gets 5 VP (due to "almost draw" games not being quite common).
All Maps except: