"Throw multiple grenades at once!"
Grenade Spam is an ability of the Soldier Class and allows them to throw a varying number of Grenades. Grenades thrown from the grenade spam ability are weaker than individual grenades but have a larger blast radius. Soldiers can use grenade spam in conjunction with their TNT and blasting strikes to maximize their potential damage against land vehicles, most likely tanks. The damage done per Grenade scales downward with every level the ability is ranked up.
|Royal Grenade Spam||National Grenade Spam|
|Number of Grenades||3||4||5||6||7|
|Damage per Grenade||20||17||15||13||12|
|Critical Hit Chance||5%||6%||7%||8%||10%|
|Critical Splash Damage||3|
- Grenade Spam is often used in close range combat as well: Just throw them towards your feet like a carpet on which your enemy only will lose his health.
- Spreading Grenade Spam randomly in a wide area often results in detecting a stealthed Commando.
- These grenades can be eaten by I Eats Grenades, so avoid spamming Gunners if they glow purple.
- Grenade spam can be especially usefull when fighting an enemy in an alley, as the grenades will gather and concentrate their damage. If fully upgraded, this move can bring your damage over 70.
- If throwing the grenades high in the sky,in the direction of your enemy, the grenades will actually change direction during airtime, to hit the nearest target.
Before Heroes Of The Fall, Grenade spam and other Soldier abilities let the class "Rambo" effectively - playing in lieu of a team nearby, in essence playing the Soldier as more of a Commando. It was once capable of reducing a full-health Gunner to nothing more than a body on the ground, and was Heroes' closest equivalent to a Nuclear Weapon of any sort, though this has since been rebalanced.