Sunset Showdown (SS2) is the sixth map released for Battlefield Heroes, and is a vehicle map much like Buccaneer Bay and Seaside Skirmish. This map has more Planes, Jeeps and Tanks than any other map, as well as only three capture flags rather than the usual four on Conquest maps.
Planning our your next round? Organizing your clan strategy? Take a look the Conquest guide to ensure the control of the 3 capture points:
- Church Hill
Has been activated for ranked games the 14th october 2011.
- Rocket: Church Hill
- Royal Spawn: Plantation
- National Spawn: Outpost
This spot is a major factor for both sides. The downside is that there are very easy to access entrances and little cover. The church design is just like the Victory Village Church.
Sometimes, the team coming from the Outpost will go to this ledge that faces the Plantation and fire from there (all classes). This spot is very effective and is a great sniping spot, if you can snipe and see well. The alternate spot is for the team coming from Plantation and attacking Outpost. Right behind the Church is also another small ledge that can be used to snipe and shoot with (all classes). These 2 spots have the same effect.
Outpost and National Base SurroundingsEdit
There are quite a lot of hills to snipe from around Outpost and the National starting base. They are used by many snipers in order to gain both points and rack up kills.
- The map was named by iStrat. Before this, it went under the name "Mayhem".
- Sunset showdown is the first map to shorten to the same thing as a prior map (Seaside Skirmish, or SS). As such, it is sometimes referred to as SSD and SS2.
- SS2 seems to be located in Northern Italy
- High Quality Birds Eye View of Sunset Showdown (~10 MB)
- High Quality Overhead View of Sunset Showdown (~10 MB)